Covid-19 Safety Plan - Please Read!
SCHOOL AGE CARE
Grades K - 7
Out of School Care is not only about caring for your child but more! We have made it our goal to "make learning fun"! After school care activities.
- Homework Assistance - students work on school homework (staff & their teachers work together and communicate to help improve their studies) Study sheets are also handed out to the students such as math equations, word puzzles, handwriting, story building.
- Indoor/Outdoor Play - students enjoy the outdoors after their hard work at studies!
- We are a PEANUT-FREE CENTER!
- Dismissal/Pick-Up; is a very important time and great opportunity for all questions, concerns, discussions about your child.
- Change of clothes: for youngsters!
- Movies: occasionally students watch movies; "G" rated movies only! Students are welcome to bring movies from home; staff will assess the movie to ensure it is age-appropriate.
Kids in the Grove has been approved for the CCFRI (Child Care Fee Reduction Initiative)!
Families with children ages 2 Years to K will receive a $100 off their monthly fee!
(Kinder Full time $560/month; with CCFRI the new total is $460/month)
We are so grateful to be able to participate in this Program and help our families with their Child Care Fees!
|Out of School Care
||$530/Month *Second Child receives 10% Discount
||$570/MONTH *Second Child receives 10% Discount
Items required to register:
- A $50 Non-Refundable Annual Registration Fee
- Completed & Signed Pre-Auth Debit Form
- Parent Agreement
- Fraser Health Registration Form
- Kids in the Grove Registration Form
- 2 Emergency Consent Cards (1 card for the First Aid Kit, 1 card to be kept in the Center)
Registration Forms September 2019 - June 2020
West Langley Parents
For all back to school information, go to https://westlangley.sd35.bc.ca/
View school bell schedule and kindergarten gradual entry schedule!
Topham Elementary Parents
For all back to school information, go to https://topham.sd35.bc.ca/ View school bell schedule and kindergarten gradual entry schedule! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns and/or for more information, please visit our Resources page...
Strong Start - West Langley Elementary
For the 2019-20 School Year, the Strong Start will operate from 9:00am - 12:00pm. Please check in at the school office when you arrive. Stroller parking is outside the Strong Start Center door; vehicles should be parked on the gravel lot to the North of the school parking lot.