- 1 Envelope of unflavoured gelatin
- ¼ cup of Cold Water
- 1 10oz Can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8oz Block of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup of Salad Dressing (or mayonnaise)
- ¾ cup of Finely chopped celery
- 4oz Can of crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed, flakes
- 1 ½ tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Onion Flakes
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in large saucepan. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Add mushroom soup, cream cheese and salad dressing. Heat and stir on medium until smooth. Remove from heat. Chill until slightly thickened.
- Add remaining 4 ingredients. Stir well. Pour into lightly greased 4 cup (1 L) ring mold or fish mold. Chill for at least 1 hour to set. Just before serving, unmold onto serving plate. Makes about 3 ½ cups (873ml)